[Mpi3-tools] Welcome to MPI-Forum WG on Tools / Time for TelCon

Marc-Andre Hermanns m.a.hermanns at fz-juelich.de
Wed Nov 19 07:02:54 CST 2008

Hi Martin, Hi all,

It would be interesting to know who -- other than me -- is calling from
Europe?

In the first week in December, for me the best day would be Tuesday
2nd, if the call is to be at 5 pm CET (as I stay late that day anyway).
I could make Thursday work that week, too, I think, but I am not sure yet.

If I am the only one calling from CET, I could offer another window of
8pm to 10 pm CET (any day). I would be calling from home then, a local
(German) dial-in number would be great, as I can call those without
additional costs.

Friday is a bad day for me (for the 5pm CET slot), as we finish work
early those days (4 pm CET) and I have a family appointment after that,
which is even tight to meet with the 4 pm. The 8-10 pm slot would then
be available again (assuming the local dial-in ;))

Best regards,
Marc-Andre

> I would suggest to first meet the week after
> Thanksgiving (the week starting 12/1) and then continue on a
> bi-weekly basis. If people think we should go with a weekly
> meeting, I would be open for this as well.

At first I would also suggest bi-weekly. Maybe, when we get closer to
any (to-be-defined) milestones

Best regards,
Marc-Andre
--
Marc-Andre Hermanns
Juelich Supercomputing Centre

Phone : +49-2461-61-2054
Fax   : +49-2461-61-6656
eMail : m.a.hermanns at fz-juelich.de
WWW   : http://www.fz-juelich.de/jsc/

JSC is the coordinator of the
John von Neumann Institute for Computing
and member of the
Gauss Centre for Supercomputing

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Jülich
Vorsitzende des Aufsichtsrats: MinDirig'in Bärbel Brumme-Bothe
Vorstand: Prof. Dr. Achim Bachem (Vorsitzender),
          Dr. Ulrich Krafft (stellv. Vorsitzender)
          Dr. Sebastian M. Schmidt