[Mpi3-tools] Meeting notes from 12/15 and next meetings (12/22 and 1/12)

Chris Gottbrath chris.gottbrath at totalviewtech.com
Mon Dec 22 09:59:04 CST 2008

Martin,

I can be on the call today but I'm not prepared to answer technical
questions from TotalView Tech's perspective about the interface.

What I can do is collect questions and have responses for the next
meeting.

Cheers,
Chris

Chris Gottbrath, 508-652-7735
Director of Product Management, TotalView Technologies
chris.gottbrath at totalviewtech.com
--
Learn how to radically simplify your debugging:
http://www.totalviewtech.com/support/white_papers.html?id=163