[Mpi3-tools] Meeting notes 12/22

Martin Schulz schulzm at llnl.gov
Mon Dec 22 13:23:26 CST 2008

Hi all,

The meeting notes for today's (short) meeting are available on the
WiKi. The main topic was an update on the MPIR discussion we had
during the meeting. In general, we noticed that we need more input
from other parties (tool and MPI developers) to ensure that we are
capturing all details. If you have contact to people that have an
interest/knowledge in this issue, but are not participating already
(e.g., other development groups in your organization), please
approach them and ask them for feedback. It would be great if we
could wrap up this MPIR-1 discussion as soon as possible.

The next TelCon dates are:

1/12/09 - (hopefully final) discussion on the MPIR-1 interface with
           all comments included plus a quick overview over MPIR-2
           ideas by Chris Gottbrath
2/2/09 - MPI state and information query interfaces

Happy Holidays!