[Mpi3-tools] Meeting notes and Wiki

Jeff Squyres jsquyres at cisco.com
Wed Dec 10 10:13:54 CST 2008

I added my three items to the wiki:

- DLL discovery API proposal
- MPI handle debugging proposal
- Title/authors/abstract/link to the paper on MPI-2 dynamic process
acquisition

I also moved all the MPI3Tools wiki links into the MPI3Tools/
directory, just so that we keep this WG's files out of global wiki
namespace (since we share the wiki with all the other WG's).

     https://svn.mpi-forum.org/trac/mpi-forum-web/wiki/MPI3Tools

Enjoy.

On Dec 8, 2008, at 5:48 PM, Martin Schulz wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I added the meeting notes from todays meeting to the MPI tools WG
> Wiki page and also modified the structure of the main page based
> on our discussion today. Please feel free to add anything I might
> have missed from the discussion. Also, I created links to new
> pages for each area - if you have information to contribute, please
> start filling in these new pages.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Martin
>
> PS: The Wiki page is at: