[mpiwg-sessions] Sessions WG - meet on 6/28?

Martin Schulz schulzm at in.tum.de
Mon Jun 28 08:12:44 CDT 2021

I can't make it either - next week should be "normal" again.

Thanks,

Martin

Member of the Board of Directors at the Leibniz Supercomputing Centre (LRZ)
Email: schulzm at in.tum.de

On 28.06.21, 12:11, "mpiwg-sessions on behalf of Schreiber,	Martin via mpiwg-sessions" <mpiwg-sessions-bounces at lists.mpi-forum.org on behalf of mpiwg-sessions at lists.mpi-forum.org> wrote:

    Hi all,

    I'm not feeling that well today, so I'd prefer to skip it.

    Anyhow, I just updated our sketch

    https://miro.com/app/board/o9J_l_Rxe9Q=/
    with (I think) some major changes reflecting my point of view on the
    interfaces.

    The old version is still available below "my frame" in other frames.

    In particular, I don't like this separation of "giving it away" or
    "taking resources".

    I think it should be just a resource change and whether the opposite
    partner is OK with this resource change or not. This is now included in
    the updated sketch.

    All the best,

    Martin

    On Fri, 2021-06-25 at 15:24 +0100, Dan Holmes via mpiwg-sessions wrote:
    > Hi Howard,
    >
    > I can make the normal Sessions WG time slot next week.
    >
    > Cheers,
    > Dan.
    > —
    > Dr Daniel Holmes PhD
    > Executive Director
    > Chief Technology Officer
    > CHI Ltd
    > danholmes at chi.scot
    >

    > > On 25 Jun 2021, at 15:00, Pritchard Jr., Howard via mpiwg-sessions
    > > <mpiwg-sessions at lists.mpi-forum.org> wrote:
    > >
    > > Hi All,
    > >
    > > Should we try to meet on 6/28?  A number of us are busy at ICS so
    > > curious to know if we can get a “quorum” or not this coming Monday.
    > >
    > > Howard
    > >

    > > —
    > >
    > > <image001.png>
    > > Howard Pritchard
    > > Research Scientist
    > > HPC-ENV
    > >
    > > Los Alamos National Laboratory
    > > howardp at lanl.gov
    > >
    > > <image002.png><image003.png><image004.png><image005.png>

    Until August 31st:
    | Dr. Martin Schreiber
    | Technical University of Munich
    | 85748 Garching, Germany