[mpiwg-sessions] Sessions WG - meet on 6/28?

Schreiber, Martin martin.schreiber at tum.de
Mon Jun 28 05:09:42 CDT 2021

Hi all,

I'm not feeling that well today, so I'd prefer to skip it.

Anyhow, I just updated our sketch

https://miro.com/app/board/o9J_l_Rxe9Q=/
with (I think) some major changes reflecting my point of view on the
interfaces.

The old version is still available below "my frame" in other frames.

In particular, I don't like this separation of "giving it away" or
"taking resources".

I think it should be just a resource change and whether the opposite
partner is OK with this resource change or not. This is now included in
the updated sketch.

All the best,

Martin

On Fri, 2021-06-25 at 15:24 +0100, Dan Holmes via mpiwg-sessions wrote:
> Hi Howard,
>
> I can make the normal Sessions WG time slot next week.
>
> Cheers,
> Dan.
>> Dr Daniel Holmes PhD
> Executive Director
> Chief Technology Officer
> CHI Ltd
> danholmes at chi.scot
>

> > On 25 Jun 2021, at 15:00, Pritchard Jr., Howard via mpiwg-sessions
> > <mpiwg-sessions at lists.mpi-forum.org> wrote:
> >
> > Hi All,
> >
> > Should we try to meet on 6/28?  A number of us are busy at ICS so
> > curious to know if we can get a “quorum” or not this coming Monday.
> >
> > Howard
> >

> > —
> >
> > <image001.png>
> > Howard Pritchard
> > Research Scientist
> > HPC-ENV
> >
> > Los Alamos National Laboratory
> > howardp at lanl.gov
> >
> > <image002.png><image003.png><image004.png><image005.png>

Until August 31st:
| Dr. Martin Schreiber
| Technical University of Munich
| 85748 Garching, Germany