[mpiwg-sessions] [EXTERNAL] Re: off cadence webex to discuss issue 435

Rolf Rabenseifner rabenseifner at hlrs.de
Tue Feb 23 03:33:13 CST 2021

Dear Howard and all,

Session meeting slot:
  All works for me, i.e., we can met from now on, but also as proposed
  30 minutes before the forum and 30 minutes after the forum.

Dear Howard,
  I'll send you a concrete proposal how you may include
  the examples into current
  https://github.com/mpiwg-sessions/mpi-standard/pull/48

  I would really prefer to have a complete text and then to fix
  wording etc.

  To remove examples is more easy than to add them in a later stage.

Howard,
  here is already my proposal:
  Please add the whole text from
  http://lists.mpi-forum.org/pipermail/mpiwg-sessions/attachments/20210219/c8e38d93/attachment-0001.pdf
  starting with
    "The following pseudo-code snippets illustrate ..."
  until end of 11.3.1
  into your current proposal at the end of 11.3.1.

  Additionally in your new text in the rationale, please substitute
    See Example XXX
  by
    See Examples 11.8-11.10

I would say tghat this would be already a (nearly) perfect solution.

Please can you also store the resulting pdf on the pull request?
(Because non-official PR do not automatically produce a pdf.)

Next, I'll look at the comments on the PR48.

Best regards
Rolf