[mpiwg-sessions] Fwd: World/session model

HOLMES Daniel d.holmes at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Fri Dec 18 10:15:30 CST 2020

Hi Victor,

Thanks for the comments. We’ll discuss them within the WG in the new year.

Cheers,
Dan.
—
Dr Daniel Holmes PhD
Architect (HPC Research)
d.holmes at epcc.ed.ac.uk<mailto:d.holmes at epcc.ed.ac.uk>
Phone: +44 (0) 131 651 3465
Mobile: +44 (0) 7940 524 088
Address: Room 2.09, Bayes Centre, 47 Potterrow, Central Area, Edinburgh, EH8 9BT
—
—

Begin forwarded message: