[mpiwg-sessions] intersection of those attending upcoming forum and those interested in a sessions WG meeting

Pritchard Jr., Howard howardp at lanl.gov
Mon Feb 6 13:04:20 CST 2017

Hi Folks,

We’re interested in finding out who is attending the upcoming MPI Forum in Portland
who might be interested in a Sessions working group meeting.  Unfortunately some
of us who are interested in making progress on Sessions will not be able to attend,
including Jeff S.

If there are enough folks who’d be interested in holding a working group meeting
(I’m avoiding session here), Jeff can set up a webex for us.

So Jeff and I and Keita would be interested in knowing who might be interested
in leading/attending such a working group meeting.

Thanks,

--
Howard Pritchard
HPC-DES