[mpiwg-sessions] meeting today?

Jeff Squyres (jsquyres) jsquyres at cisco.com
Mon Feb 6 12:10:34 CST 2017

Apparently, I have not set the webex link.  Sorry folks!

There's been bots infesting our webexes recently, and they get the links from scraping the web archives of public lists like this.  So I don't want to send the link across this list.

Please email me (even today) if you want to join the webex.  Thanks.