[mpiwg-sessions] Proposed meeting time

Daniel Holmes dholmes at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Mon Mar 14 11:29:05 CDT 2016

Hi Jeff, et al,

That will be OK with me. It'll be 5pm-6pm on 21st March (GMT) and then
6pm-7pm for the rest of the Summer (BST).

Cheers,
Dan.

On 14/03/2016 15:55, Jeff Squyres (jsquyres) wrote:
> On Mar 14, 2016, at 11:50 AM, Bland, Wesley <wesley.bland at intel.com> wrote:
>> I think you mean 10:00 AM US Pacific. ☺
> Err... right.  :-)
>
>> Even so, a sample size of 6 isn’t enough. Hopefully more folks chime in here. Do you know how many people are subscribed to the list at this point?
> 14.
>
> And several more just replied on the Doodle.  :-)
>
> March 21 / 1pm US Eastern / 10am US Pacific still looks good.

Dan Holmes
Applications Consultant in HPC Research
EPCC, The University of Edinburgh
James Clerk Maxwell Building
The Kings Buildings
Peter Guthrie Tait Road
Edinburgh
EH9 3FD
T: +44(0)131 651 3465
E: dholmes at epcc.ed.ac.uk

*Please consider the environment before printing this email.*

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.