[mpiwg-sessions] Regular webex meeting time

Jeff Squyres (jsquyres) jsquyres at cisco.com
Tue Mar 15 09:22:46 CDT 2016

The Doodle hath spoken:

- Starting Monday, March 21, 2016
- Meet every other week
- 1-2pm US Eastern time (again, apologies to our non-US friends in dealing with crazy DST timing)
- Webex: https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/j.php?MTID=me1a76ec7a48acaf4b0a9049af0711edd

That being said, I will be able to attend the March 21 meeting, but then I have to miss the next two (Apr 4 and Apr 18) due to prior commitments.  :-\  I'll coordinate with someone who attends these two meetings so that we can keep this regular schedule, and over time, all of us will be able to normalize our schedules to be able to make this time slot.

The meeting time and webex link are posted on the wiki:

    https://github.com/mpiwg-sessions/sessions-issues/wiki

jsquyres at cisco.com