[mpiwg-rma] RMA WG meeting today

Joseph Schuchart schuchart at icl.utk.edu
Thu Sep 22 07:54:05 CDT 2022

Dear all,

After a bit of a hiatus, I'd like to start the RMA WG meetings again
today at 10am US Central / 11am Eastern / 5pm Central European. For
today, I'd like to see how we can move the new window allocaction
functions forward and prepare for the Forum meeting (and potential WG
slot) next week.

Please note that I had to create a new meeting in Zoom as the old one
expired. The coordinates are at the usual place:
https://github.com/mpiwg-rma/mpi-standard/wiki. Please send me your
github handle if you cannot access that page and I will add you to the
list of WG members.

Cheers
Joseph