[mpiwg-rma] Joint RMA & Semantic Terms Meeting this Thursday

Joseph Schuchart schuchart at icl.utk.edu
Wed Oct 26 07:34:54 CDT 2022

All,

We will use this week's RMA WG slot for a joint meeting with the
Semantic Terms WG to discuss Rolf's work on the rules for progress in
MPI and how it affects the RMA chapter. This is in preparation for the
discussion at the virtual MPI Forum Meeting next week. Part of this
discussion will be https://github.com/mpi-forum/mpi-issues/issues/499
(progress requirements for MPI_WIN_TEST).

I hope I included everyone outside the RMA WG involved in this
discussion, please feel free to invite anyone I might have forgotten.

The meeting will be as usual on Thursday (tomorrow) at 10am Central US /
11am Eastern US / 5pm Central Europe. As usual, the connection can be
found at
https://github.com/mpiwg-rma/mpi-standard/wiki#rma-wg-meeting-information
(members of the Semantic Terms WG have received the Zoom link separately).

Thanks
Joseph