[mpiwg-rma] MPI RMA status summary

Jeff Hammond jeff.science at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 09:34:50 CDT 2014

Per the history therein,
https://svn.mpi-forum.org/trac/mpi-forum-web/ticket/369 passed the
first vote in Chicago in June.  Why do you think it has been dropped?

I thought https://svn.mpi-forum.org/trac/mpi-forum-web/ticket/359
passed but there's no clear evidence of this on the ticket.

I previously updated
https://svn.mpi-forum.org/trac/mpi-forum-web/wiki/mpi3-rma-agenda to
reflect my intended activities:

Draft Agenda for MPI-3 RMA Working Group: December 2014

#396 - RMA needs new assertions for passive-target epochs. Current
status (3/14): Add these assertions. Text needed.
#397 - extend the use of MPI_WIN_SHARED_QUERY to all windows. Current
status (3/14): Text proposed, straw vote 4/2/0.
#401 - MPI_IN_PLACE in MPI_Get_accumulate
#416 - MPI Accumulate operation restrictions

In particular, I will have a relatively large proposal related to
shared memory, which will be part of #397 (the scope of this ticket is
evolving).

Jeff