[mpiwg-rma] MPI RMA status summary

William Gropp wgropp at illinois.edu
Thu Sep 25 09:19:14 CDT 2014

I looked through all of the tickets and wrote a summary of the open issues, which I’ve attached.  I propose the following:

Determine which of these issues can be resolved by email.  A significant number can probably be closed with no further action.

For those requiring rework, determine if there is still interest in them, and if not, close them as well.

For the ones requiring discussion, assign someone to organize a position and discussion.  We can schedule telecons to go over those issues.  The first item in the list is certainly in this class.

Comments?

Bill