[mpiwg-rma] MPI RMA telecon

Jeff Hammond (via Doodle) mailer at doodle.com
Sun Nov 17 16:54:40 CST 2013

Hi there,

Jeff Hammond (jeff.science at gmail.com) invites you to participate in
the Doodle poll "MPI RMA telecon".

Jeff Hammond says:
I suspect this week is no good for a telecon due to SC.  I setup a
Doodle for the week after.  The telecon is not going to be 4 hours
long but I didn't want to punch in 40 different time slots.  Let's
narrow down to AM or PM first and then I'll fire off a fine-grain
doodle for the blocks that work.

  See
http://lists.mpi-forum.org/mpiwg-rma/2013/11/1306.php for details.

Jeff

Participate now
https://doodle.com/ie3phsmen5e76tqe?tmail=poll_invitecontact_participant_invitation&tlink=pollbtn

What is Doodle? Doodle is a web service that helps Jeff Hammond to
find a suitable date for meeting with a group of people. Learn more
about how Doodle works.
(https://doodle.com/main.html?tlink=checkOutLink&tmail=poll_invitecontact_participant_invitation)

You have received this e-mail because "Jeff Hammond" has invited you
to participate in the Doodle poll "MPI RMA telecon."

----

Doodle AG, Werdstrasse 21, 8021 Zürich