[Mpi3-rma] [EXTERNAL] Re: request-based ops

Jim Dinan james.dinan at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 07:38:19 CDT 2013

Sorry, I should have been more specific.  An implementation of iflush that
waits for the completion of all messages should be valid.  Such an
implementation would compare counters and return true if they are the
same.  This implementation could have the issue I mentioned in the previous
message, where the user continuously issuing operations can prevent iflush
from completing.

Jim.