[Mpi3-rma] Call for errata

Jim Dinan dinan at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Jan 30 11:35:02 CST 2013

Hi Hubert,

It's no bother; I appreciate your help in ensuring that we get this right.

I didn't fully follow your description below (maybe this is just
terminology).  The semantics that we mean to convey are:

  * The origin data (specified by origin buffer parameters) must fit in
the target buffer.
  * The target data (specified by target buffer parameters) must fit in
the origin's result buffer.

Cheers,
  ~Jim.