[Mpi3-rma] [EXTERNAL] Re: Call for errata

Rolf Rabenseifner rabenseifner at hlrs.de
Wed Jan 30 02:37:50 CST 2013

Brian,

in principle, you are right.
Everybody can chose the title text as he/she wants.
I only take it as a useful hint.
And each errata proposer can do this additional hint or not.
I'm not sure whether you scanned all current tickets
to detect, which one may be an errata, and I talked to
the ticket authors. I didn't want that errata are something
of the last minutes before MPI-next comes out.

Please feel free to write your title as you want when you
have to propose an erratum.

Best regards
Rolf