[Mpi3-rma] [EXTERNAL] Re: Call for errata

Rolf Rabenseifner rabenseifner at hlrs.de
Tue Jan 29 04:34:30 CST 2013

For MPI-next, errata should be noticed through two marks:

 - The ticket type is "Correction to the standard (for upcoming release + errata)"
   (this is the selector), and
 - the title of the ticket starts with "MPI-3.0 Errata:"
   (this is only for better visibility, hopefully not to much overhead)

E-mails are necessary only when a ticket has to go to the agenda of
a forum meeting (independent on whether it is errata or not).

Compared to MPI-3.0, we changed this errata-handling because
 - all errata tickets are at the same time full MPI-next tickets, and
 - errata should be filed only for corrections, and not for the other
   types ("Trivial text changes", "Text (only) changes",
   "new routine(s)", "enhancement to the standard").

All MPI-3.0 errata are visible through
https://svn.mpi-forum.org/trac/mpi-forum-web/query?status=accepted&status=assigned&status=new&status=reopened&version=MPI+%3Cnext%3E&type=Correction+to+standard+(for+upcoming+release+%2B+errata)&group=priority&max=1000&col=id&col=summary&col=version&col=status&col=owner&col=type&col=milestone&col=changetime&col=implementation&col=reporter&col=cc&order=priority

I hope that this will work fine for the future and
with a minimum of overhead.

Best regards
Rolf