[Mpi3-rma] Call for errata

Jim Dinan dinan at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Jan 28 15:23:47 CST 2013

Hi Pavan,

Could you please log these as tickets, so we don't lose any items.
Please include the exact change, if it's ready.  Also, Rolf would like
us to use the the following formatting for title/ticket type:

Title: MPI-3.0 errata: xxxxxxxxxxx
Type: Correction to standard (for upcoming release + errata)

Thanks,
  ~Jim.