[Mpi3-rma] MPI-3.0 Errata tickets in RMA chapter

Rolf Rabenseifner rabenseifner at hlrs.de
Wed Jan 9 10:09:45 CST 2013

Hi Jim,

as a new type, i would propose to use only "correction as errata",
and I would propose to still tell the number in the title,
i.e.,
Title: MPI-3.0 errata: xxxxxxxxxxx
Type: Correction (as errata)

Okay?

Less is to risky as I learnt in the past years.
The type should not include a number.
It must be clear how far backward an errata is going.
At the end some people have to go through all tickets,
and then the title is important.

If you say yes, then I would directly ask Jeff to
introduce the new type that you can procede.
Currently, you may have the most errata tickets.

Best regards
Rolf