[mpiwg-rma] FW: [Mpi3-rma] [EXTERNAL] Re: MPI-3 UNIFIED model updates

Jeff Hammond jeff.science at gmail.com
Tue Aug 27 20:39:02 CDT 2013

I thought OpenSHMEM 1.0 was required to be SGI-SHMEM with minor
corrections for legal reasons but that future specs can be improved to
behave in a self-consistent way, have a finalize routine, etc.

We should consider writing something for IWOSH if we think OpenSHMEM
needs to be changed to work over MPI-3. Now is a good time to figure
out the give and take between the two specs.

Jeff

Sent from my iPhone