[Mpi3-rma] MPI RMA revisions from public comment

William Gropp wgropp at illinois.edu
Thu Sep 6 17:53:52 CDT 2012

I have read through Jeremiah Willcock's careful reading of the RMA chapter and applied many of his fixes.  I've attached a version of the chapter with changes in red (including ALL changes, not just the public comment changes).  Deletions are not marked.  I'll send a reply to Willcock to the comments list, but I wanted to get this out for checking now.  Most of the non-trivial notes I've left for MPI-next.

Bill