[Mpi3-rma] Telecon next Week

Torsten Hoefler htor at illinois.edu
Mon Oct 10 16:00:40 CDT 2011

Hello all,

We decided to have another telecon next week. Please indicate your
availability at http://www.doodle.com/ug6paa44qc2mshg6 .

I updated the allocate_shared ticket with what we discussed today
(https://svn.mpi-forum.org/trac/mpi-forum-web/ticket/284 - see attached
pdf). Please check.

Draft Agenda:

1) check if we agree on the table Jim sent
2) discuss the allocate_shared proposal
3) discuss win_lock_all issues and procedures to go forward
4) discuss reference implementation
5) items for the forum meeting (WG and plenary discussions)

All the Best,
  Torsten

--
Torsten Hoefler         | Performance Modeling and Simulation Lead