[Mpi3-rma] Telecon next week

Torsten Hoefler htor at illinois.edu
Mon Oct 3 11:35:12 CDT 2011

Hello all,

We would like to schedule a telecon next week to discuss the following
RMA issues:

1) do we want a table with the semantics in the standard (or at least for ourselves)
2) discuss the allocate_shared proposal:
2a) Rajeev's comment on how to use the synchronization functions
2b) semantics and text for the separate memory model
3) discuss win_lock_all semantics and maybe an additional tickets to add hints

Please complete the following doodle poll with your availability until
Friday: http://www.doodle.com/795wz7qfcn3nueff

Thanks & Best,
  Torsten

--
Torsten Hoefler         | Performance Modeling and Simulation Lead