[Mpi3-rma] current version of proposal

James Dinan dinan at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Mar 2 10:47:15 CST 2011

Hi Brian,

When we state that accumulates with the same operation are
non-conflicting, should I be interpreting this as CAS is only
non-conflicting with other CAS operations?  This is a bit of a stretch
since CAS doesn't take an op argument, but I suppose it's doable.  Some
text to help the reader make this connection for CAS would definitely help.

  ~Jim.