[Mpi3-rma] current version of proposal

Barrett, Brian W bwbarre at sandia.gov
Wed Mar 2 10:30:05 CST 2011

I agree with most of the edits, but not the move from "accumulate
operations" to "atomic operations".  I understand the reluctance to call
compare-and-swap an accumulate operation, but we used "accumulate
operations" so that we wouldn't run into any semantic changes to the
greater document.  This was the same reason we didn't make rational
overlap semantics for put/get.  If we're going to change our minds and
make the change to accumulate operations, but not change put/get
semantics, that seems rather odd.

Brian

--
  Brian W. Barrett