[Mpi3-rma] RMA chapter for quick review

Rajeev Thakur thakur at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Mar 10 19:54:49 CST 2011

An updated version of the RMA chapter is attached to this mail and on the wiki. We would like to make it available to the Forum by tomorrow afternoon in order to meet the two-week window for the first reading at the March meeting. If you have a chance, please take a look at it and let us know your comments before tomorrow afternoon.

In particular:
 - We fixed some issues with the rules on pg 47 and 48. Please take a look at those rules in their entirety.
 - pg 3, ln 43, has been updated to specify that default value for the accumulate_ops key is same_op_no_op.

Thanks,
Rajeev