[Mpi3-rma] New version of proposal

William Gropp wgropp at illinois.edu
Wed Jan 26 09:25:13 CST 2011

I just updated the svn and the wiki with some minor fixes for the
example index and function index; I also added a comment about the
info keys accumulate_order (its not listed with the win-create info
keys).  This is a very minor change from Torsten's version and you
should only get it if you use the example index.

Bill