[Mpi3-rma] Draft Plenary Presentation for MPI RMA

Rajeev Thakur thakur at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Feb 3 16:16:26 CST 2011

This looks very good, particularly the slides at the end that show how it addresses published criticisms, comparison to ARMCI, and discussion of UPC and Co-Array Fortran.

Some comments:

slide 3: "allocate memory on window" -> "allocate memory for window"
slide 3: "attach memory..." -> dynamically attach/detach memory ...
slide 3: "Collective Win_lock_all": Win_lock_all is specifically defined as non-collective; all refers to all targets from one origin
slide 14 last line: tho -> to
slide 29: last bullet refers to "proposal 1"

Rajeev