[Mpi3-rma] Next RMA Telecon

Jim Dinan dinan at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Dec 9 17:57:00 CST 2011

I've updated ticket #283 with a table of data types for
MPI_Win_get/set_attr:

https://svn.mpi-forum.org/trac/mpi-forum-web/ticket/283

It turns out that these are actually somewhat defined in the standard
text (even for the new types), but it requires a careful/creative
reading of the text.  We could get away without this ticket, but I think
that it's a a good clarification.

The Fortran types all have to be INTEGER (KIND=MPI_ADDRESS_KIND) because
of the function definition for get/set_attr.  The C types vary as shown
in the table.

Please send any feedback.  I'll put this into Latex for the next meeting.

  ~Jim.