[Mpi3-rma] Conflicting PUT/GET accesses clarification

James Dinan dinan at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Apr 28 15:37:11 CDT 2011

I think that this is not forbidden by ARMCI, but the result of such an
operation is undefined.  The only situation in which GA would generate a
call to ARMCI like this is when the programmer has messed something up.
  And I think that the only place where the programmer would have this
opportunity to mess up is with the leading dimensions on the local buffer.

  ~Jim.