[Mpi3-rma] One sided chapter for the MPI-3 "draft" for SC

William Gropp wgropp at illinois.edu
Mon Nov 1 09:25:25 CDT 2010

I've attached the current version of the one-sided chapter as it will
appear in the draft to be released at SC.  Note that this is the 2.2
version - the only changes should be clear typos.  This version uses a
new definition for the "example" environment that I will use for the
full document - it fixes those "duplicate label" errors caused by
limitations in the hyperref package.  Each working group is supposed
to review its chapter and ensure that there were no mistakes made in
moving from the original 2.2 to a 3.0 version.  Let me know if you
find anything.  Thanks!

Bill