[Mpi3-rma] RMA proposal 1 update

Torsten Hoefler htor at illinois.edu
Wed May 26 10:46:36 CDT 2010

On Wed, May 26, 2010 at 10:36:56AM -0500, Rajeev Thakur wrote:
> Perhaps we should allow only shared locks with lockall.
Yes, that was my assumption when I wrote: "Starts a shared RMA access
epoch to all processes."

We might argue about the wording. But we should still discuss the whole
idea in the context of the current spec and non-cache coherent systems.

All the Best,
   Torsten

--
Torsten Hoefler         | Research Associate