[Mpi3-rma] Proposal 2

Underwood, Keith D keith.d.underwood at intel.com
Tue May 25 16:27:33 CDT 2010

What we don't have for proposal 1 yet is an implementation.  Brian had indicated that he could create an interesting MPI_Win_alloc() implementation, but I don't know his timeline for doing that.  Do we have other implementation volunteers?  These seem easy, since it should be a copy and paste of code from unlock:

MPI_Win_flush()
MPI_Win_flushall()

These seem a little harder, since they involve some actual new code:

MPI_Win_lockall()
MPI_Win_unlockall()
MPI_Get_Accumulate()
MPI_Compare_and_swap()