[Mpi3-rma] RMA phone call on Wednesday

Torsten Hoefler htor at illinois.edu
Sat Mar 6 21:47:45 CST 2010

Hello Forum,

there was no time left at the call to talk about the other proposal with
less intrusive changes to the existing interface. Thus, I post it here:
http://www.unixer.de/sec/one-side-2.pdf (all changes with regards to
MPI-2.2 are colored).

I would propose that we compare the approaches with regards to
programmability and performance of a set of use-cases (which we might
establish next week based on the application patterns that Bill and
Rajeev collected).

See you all on Monday,
  Torsten

--
Torsten Hoefler         | Research Associate