[Mpi3-rma] non-contiguous support in RMA & one-sided pack/unpack (?)

Jeff Hammond jeff.science at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 20:18:42 CDT 2009

I must be blind for missing that.  Sorry.

I understand that it is not MPI Forum's responsibility to ensure
efficient implementations of the standard, but I am still concerned
about the performance of even simple non-contiguous operations based
upon what I see with ARMCI.  I guess I'll have to wait and see what
the various groups/vendors produce.

Thanks,

jeff