[Mpi3-rma] draft of a proposal for RMA interfaces

Rajeev Thakur thakur at mcs.anl.gov
Sat Sep 6 16:24:35 CDT 2008

Vinod,
      Thanks for the proposal and the nice presentation. A question I had
was does it meet the needs of the Global Arrays library? That is, if this
were available in MPI today, would you implement Global Arrays with MPI and
nothing else (not ARMCI). Similarly, it would be good to run it by Dan
Bonachea and see what he has to say regarding implementing UPC.

Regards,
Rajeev