[Mpi3-rma] draft of a proposal for RMA interfaces

Rajeev Thakur thakur at mcs.anl.gov
Sun Oct 19 18:43:25 CDT 2008

I think it would be good to add an FAQ section at the end, containing
answers to questions that will be asked of any RMA proposal, such as
non-cache-coherent, does it meet the needs of PGAS/Global Arrays, support
for heterogeneous, how does the target know of completion, how does it
interplay with existing RMA spec, etc. It will make sure that the proposal
addresses those issues, that we ourselves are clear of the answers, and that
they are not repeatedly raised at each meeting.

Rajeev