[mpi3-rma] Plans ?

Pavan Balaji balaji at mcs.anl.gov
Sun Jan 27 19:13:43 CST 2008

Oh, and I forgot to add that the RMA operations themselves should
probably be allowed to set a "fence" flag as well, which would be
equivalent to RMA operation + 0-byte send with special tag set. That is,
they would be flushed out immediately, but will not require any
interference from the remote process.

  -- Pavan

Pavan Balaji
http://www.mcs.anl.gov/~balaji