[mpiwg-persistence] Erratum: Partitioned operations MPI_INFO--first cut

Skjellum, Anthony Tony-Skjellum at utc.edu
Wed Sep 9 10:56:47 CDT 2020

Dan, actually Ryan is going to try to get Bill to merge part comm chapter soon into the mpi-4.x; this is apparently delayed.
While that will help, it is probably also why I was thinking it OK to do the PR as I did.  Ryan is reaching out to Bill today about it.

Nonetheless, I did this intra-repo PR:
https://github.com/mpiwg-persistence/mpi-standard/pull/3

But, that's not readable to anyone but in our WG.  Is this what you intended?

For an erratum, do I need to modify the appendices in any way?  Since it is in an unfinished area of the doc?

Thanks,
Tony

Anthony Skjellum, PhD

Professor of Computer Science and Chair of Excellence

Director, SimCenter

University of Tennessee at Chattanooga (UTC)

tony-skjellum at utc.edu  [or skjellum at gmail.com]