[mpiwg-persistence] Folks, we have modified ticket #83 text, post reading,

Skjellum, Anthony Tony-Skjellum at utc.edu
Thu Dec 6 11:52:49 CST 2018

Hi, based on the reading, the newest text is available... please review for our next meeting.

https://github.com/mpi-forum/mpi-issues/issues/83

[https://avatars1.githubusercontent.com/u/916617?s=400&v=4]<https://github.com/mpi-forum/mpi-issues/issues/83>

Info key(s) for Persistent Collective Communication · Issue #83 · mpi-forum/mpi-issues · GitHub<https://github.com/mpi-forum/mpi-issues/issues/83>
github.com
Outcome of reading. Make clear that the info key provides a total ordering of all collective calls on a given communicator, not just a partial order involving Blocking/Nonblocking and another involving all Persistent.

Anthony Skjellum, PhD

Professor of Computer Science and Chair of Excellence

Director, SimCenter

University of Tennessee at Chattanooga (UTC)

tony-skjellum at utc.edu  [or skjellum at gmail.com]

cell: 205-807-4968