[mpiwg-p2p] Next meeting: 19th January 2015 11am Central US

Daniel Holmes dholmes at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Fri Jan 16 06:34:36 CST 2015

Hi All,

The next point-to-point teleconference will be on Monday 19th January
2015 at 11am Central US via webex.

Connection details are on the point-to-point wiki page:
https://svn.mpi-forum.org/trac/mpi-forum-web/wiki/PtpWikiPage

Agenda:
1) New INFO keys - specifically the "can INFO keys change the semantic
behaviour of MPI?" issue (see summary from Jim below)
2) Progress on Arecv and Fsend
3) Other stuff?

Cheers,
Dan.

--
Dan Holmes
Applications Consultant in HPC Research
E: dholmes at epcc.ed.ac.uk

*Please consider the environment before printing this email.*

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.