[mpiwg-p2p] Next meeting: 5th January 2015 11am Central US
dholmes at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Mon Jan 5 05:43:41 CST 2015
The next point-to-point teleconference will be - today, in about 5 hours
- on Monday 5th January 2015 at 11am Central US via webex.
Connection details are on the point-to-point wiki page:
1) Review of December Forum meeting
2) Changes to the Point to Point chapter for MPI 3.1
3) Streams - possible overlap with newly re-formed Persistence WG
4) New INFO keys - specifically the one to enable adaptive routing
5) Arecv and Fsend
6) Other stuff?
Applications Consultant in HPC Research
EPCC, The University of Edinburgh
James Clerk Maxwell Building
The Kings Buildings
Peter Guthrie Tait Road
T: +44(0)131 651 3465
E: dholmes at epcc.ed.ac.uk
*Please consider the environment before printing this email.*
The University of Edinburgh is a charitable body, registered in
Scotland, with registration number SC005336.
More information about the mpiwg-p2p