[Mpiwg-large-counts] Pythonizing slides to review for Wednesday Forum Virtual Meeting

HOLMES Daniel d.holmes at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Mon Nov 11 08:37:05 CST 2019

Hi Jeff,

On slide 12, the “comm” parameter function call does not have a “desc” parameter, but on slide 13 the rendered output has “communicator (handle)”. The parenthetical part is auto-added, but where does the description of “communicator” come from? Is that `kind.lower()`? Is that only done for handle types?

On slide 17, “Hypentization” should probably have a letter “h” in it.

That’s all folks!

Cheers,
Dan.
—
Dr Daniel Holmes PhD
Architect (HPC Research)
d.holmes at epcc.ed.ac.uk<mailto:d.holmes at epcc.ed.ac.uk>
Phone: +44 (0) 131 651 3465
Mobile: +44 (0) 7940 524 088
Address: Room 2.09, Bayes Centre, 47 Potterrow, Central Area, Edinburgh, EH8 9BT
—
—