[Mpiwg-large-counts] Pythonizing slides to review for Wednesday Forum Virtual Meeting

Jeff Squyres (jsquyres) jsquyres at cisco.com
Sun Nov 10 16:26:56 CST 2019

WG --

Remember that we have the Pythonizing + Big^H^H^HExaCount Forum Virtual meeting this Wednesday (13 Nov).

Here's the slides that I intend to present for the Pythonization effort:

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1dcyTuX4My-M9lwL9g2zEqAKuFQuL3dulCfN44YngLgM/edit#slide=id.g5d01a902fe_0_69

Can I get a few eyeballs to review / make suggestions before the Forum Virtual meeting?

Our normal WG meeting is basically immediately prior to the Virtual meeting, which is a little unfortunately (i.e., little time to react to feedback).

jsquyres at cisco.com