[Mpiwg-large-counts] 2019-05-29 WG WebEx Info

Wesley Bland work at wesbland.com
Wed May 29 07:57:31 CDT 2019

Hi all,

For the WGs meeting this afternoon, let’s divide the WebExes up like this:

Track 1 - Plenaries + FT WG
Track 2 - Large Counts WG + Semantic Terms WG

The info can be found on the Wiki: https://github.com/mpi-forum/mpi-standard/wiki/MPI-Forum-Webex-Information-(May-2019,-Chicago) <https://github.com/mpi-forum/mpi-standard/wiki/MPI-Forum-Webex-Information-(May-2019,-Chicago)>

If you don’t have access to that webpage, please email me with your GitHub login information and a quick note saying who you are and where you’re from (just so I can be sure you’re not a bot).

Thanks,
Wesley