[MPI3-IO] WG action items

Mohamad Chaarawi chaarawi at hdfgroup.org
Thu Jun 6 15:32:23 CDT 2013

Hi All,

At our discussion yesterday during the WG time, there was a request that
I post here the proposed FastForward API extensions to HDF5.
I attached the HDF design document for proposed extensions that was
delivered and made public as of last quarter. Please note that more
extensions/modifications to current extensions might/will happen every
quarter.
**
As for FT-I/O changes to the standard, we will have a telecon (to be
scheduled by Wesley from the FT group) to discuss more the changes that
were proposed at this meeting. There were some outstanding issues where
we could use some input from MPI I/O developers. So stay tuned for a
doodle poll sometime next week for this telecon.

Thanks,
Mohamad